Monday, March 28, 2011

Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes!

Hayden has had a recent obsession with {Head, shoulders, knees and toes} and will sing it to us at every opportunity... She randomly crawled up on our bed last night as if it were a stage and we were her audience. She began to sing and act it out. And once again, as usual with this child of mine, a twinkle of inspiration hit me. So today we put on her prettiest performance dress and photographed the fun! Go ahead and try your HARDEST not to sing along I DARE you! :)

Head

Shoulders


Knees and Toes


Head, Shoulders, Knees and TOES....

Eyes


and Ears


and Mouth


and Nose...


Head, Soulders, Knees and TOES!!!!!

I STILL cant read this without singing along... Oh well at least it's her little voice I get to hear in my head... 

No comments:

Post a Comment