Tuesday, March 15, 2011

{Antiqued}

As I continue to work on my {Personal Projects} I'm finding that while in the middle of one project something inspires a new one. My most recent inspration came while working on another project that has something to do with signs... (more to come later) and I found this truck.
It just so happened to be parked outside of a really great little antique shop. Hence, my newest inspiration! We had such an amazing time walking around this little shop photographing anything from antiques to gifts, you name it. So of course we had to hit up a couple other antique stores. It's amazing some of the little oddities you can find. It doesnt help that all these great treasures just happen to be for sale! Needless to say I walked away with a  couple of treasures to add to my at-home collection.... Here's just a FEW snapshots of our adventure!


No comments:

Post a Comment