Thursday, February 24, 2011

Flowers in Windowlight

I have decided to give myself {HomeWork} projects to keep me busy with my mind, my creativity and my camera. I want to share my thoughts and experiences with you through the pictures and projects I complete. I will share each of my assignments with you as I complete them. I was inspired by a friend on Facebook to take on todays challenge. The rules are:

The photo is to be of a flower(s) in windowlight (no other light source)
NO editing whatsoever is allowed. These are untouched original photos

I just happen to be at my Mom's today and she has some flowers that my Dad had sent her for Valentines Day. So TA DA! here you have a couple of those, a random trinket and her dining room table! Enjoy!

{Flowers in WindowLight}







No comments:

Post a Comment