Tuesday, April 27, 2010

For a limited time only....


Right now I am in the process of building a portfolio so I can turn my hobby into a business. I would LOVE it if some of you would allow me to photograph your children and your families to help me improve my talent and build my Portfolio. In return I will GIVE you a free set of 5x7 prints of the pictures taken during your free session. If you would like additional prints or sizes I will provide them at a discounted price. Digital copies of your pictures on a CD will also be available fo $30 each.


Please contact me if you are interested in setting up a free session with your child or family. This offer is good thru May 15th

Meri Conroy
406.599.1817
SEVEN2NiNEPhotography.blogspot.com
Seven2NinePhotography@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment